Go to main content
How do I move to Pay as you go?
- Moving to Pay as you go means you have to end your Pay monthly agreement
- You’ll need to check when your agreement ends; if you’re not sure about when this is, contact us. If you’re not at the end yet, you’ll need to wait or pay an early termination fee
- To start the process of moving to Pay as you go, you will need to call us
- Your agreement will end 30 days after we have received your formal request to end your Pay monthly agreement
- You’ll be billed as normal until the date that your number leaves to move to the other network. Your final bill will show any refunds and the early exit fee (if applicable). If you pay by Direct Debit, please don’t cancel this until your final payment has been taken