The benefits of Horizon are many, and the opportunities for your business – substantial.
The hosted telephony system from Onecom can streamline your business communications reliably and securely.
If you’re looking to:
- avoid the complexity of managing multiple suppliers
- keep existing direct-dial and mobile phone numbers
- keep control of costs associated with simple moves, adds and changes
- administer your system from any internet connection
- use a single system incorporating all of your sites, office and home workers
- never miss a customer call
- view real-time call statistics and allocate resource accordingly
- replace obsolete PBX before it damages your customer’s experience
- extend geographic reach without additional premises
- achieve call savings
Then employing Horizon in your business should be a priority.
What can Horizon offer?
Horizon from Onecom has a range of call handling features that can be accessed through the web. Via the convenient Admin and End User dashboards, you can access your call history, recorded phone calls and voicemail. Call recording allows you to quickly control the calls made, whether they are outbound for compliance purposes or for training and customer service improvements.
Hunt groups and call transfers help you ensure your business calls are always answered by, or transferred to, the right person, team or even another office. Call flows ensure calls are automatically routed to either another office, a users DDI or mobile if the system is offline.
To enhance your company image, you can record personalised on-hold messages, highlighting your customer services and business messages. You can change these yourself without incurring expensive change charges.
Smartphone applications for Android and iOS allow you to carry your phone system with you in your pocket and make calls to the UK free of charge from any international location using WiFi – data roaming charges may apply.
To discuss how hosted telephony from Horizon can further benefit your business, contact the Onecom Horizon team on 01489 794984 or email us today.
Share this article