- £25k+ dependent on skills and experience
- Whiteley, Hampshire
- Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 5:00pm.
What’s on offer?
A competitive salary, as well as a generous benefits package, of which includes:
- 20 days holiday increasing to 25 days, plus bank holidays
- Day off for your birthday
- Free fruit in the office
- Up to 12 paid hours a year ‘My Time’
- Vodafone Employee Advantage discount
- Subsidised Fitbit
- Discount on Samsung products (up to 60%)
- Discounted gym membership
- Trade price stock for staff members for all the latest gadgets
- Annual events including the Christmas Party
- Quarterly employee reward programme
- Length of service awards
- Employee of the year and Employee’s employee of the year
- Personal and professional development of staff members
- Enhanced Maternity pay (based on length of service)
- Pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Eye-care vouchers
The Technical Trainer will work as part of the HR department to design and deliver technology and system training across all Onecom employees, working to enhance employee knowledge and understanding of technology tools and business process to deliver tangible business benefits.
- Support Technology and System Adoption across all employees
- Regular travel to Onecom offices across the UK to deliver training
- Create, Plan and Deliver the technical training program for all employees to enable staff to become proficient in the use of all available and relevant Technology based tools for their role including but not limited to MS Office, Salesforce and Sage X3
- Identify and assess future and current platform / system training needs through job analysis, career paths, performance appraisals and consultation with line managers
- Deploy a wide variety of training methods
- Monitor and evaluate system training programmes’ effectiveness, success and ROI periodically and report on them
- Research new training materials and supplies that might enhance the system training procedures and provide value to employees
- Change training material as incremental software releases and change requests are implemented, ensure all teams have visibility and clarity of changes for their areas
- Resolve any specific problems and tailor training programmes as necessary
- Produce training material to deliver during the induction and ongoing training process
- Write reports, produce and interpret statistical data
- Create Standards to identify and report on knowledge gaps across teams and sites to provide appropriate solutions to fill knowledge gaps, increasing the minimum standard
- Develop new training modules to aid an increase in both standards and knowledge within the business
- Maintain a keen understanding of training trends, developments and best practices
The successful candidate
will possess the following key skills:
- Flexible and approachable
- Excellent communication, relationship building and presentation skills
- Must be organised and able to multi-task
- A pro-active approach and ability to use initiative
- Excellent ability to use technology and media to create training modules
- Track record in designing and executing successful technical training programmes
- Strong record keeping ability for reports and training manuals
- Effective coaching skills
- Proficient with MS Office including PowerPoint
- Experience with Salesforce and Sage X3 or other ERP highly desirable
- Experience of working within a project team
- Must be able to work well under pressure and remain calm in stressful situations
- Excellent telephone manner including listening skills
- Able to motivate staff and understand their development needs
- Personable, confident and creative
- Passionate about providing a fantastic training service, getting the best out of individuals
- Driven to go the ‘extra mile’
- A desire for continuous improvement practices and focussed on CPD
- Enjoys working with and speaking to people, with exceptional interpersonal communication
- Uses critical thinking and problem-solving skills to identify solutions
- Is able to work as part of a team
- Patient and approachable, maintaining professionalism at all times
- High level of commercial awareness - understands how own role contributes to team and business objectives, as well as internal and external customer satisfaction
Onecom is the UK's Largest Independent Business Telecommunications provider, offering Fixed-Line, Mobile, IT & Broadband solutions to over 300,000 connections.
It is one of the UK's fastest growing technology companies and has been awarded Vodafone Platinum Partner of 2011-2014 and the Total Communications Partner for 2015-2018.
Successful applicants should note that their employment will be subject to a basic disclosure check and satisfactory references.
Due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants. If you have not been notified of the outcome of your application within four weeks of applying, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
What’s on offer?
Learn more, earn more with a programme of training and development designed to help you progress.
Pay it back with chances to raise money for good causes, whilst having fun into the bargain.
Enjoy extra time off, discounted tech’, up to 60% of Samsung products and the biggest Christmas party in the world!