- £18,000 basic per annum
- Whiteley, Hampshire
- Monday – Thursday, 8:30am – 5:30pm, Friday, 8am – 5pm
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to work in a great environment with excellent training and development prospects? Why not join Onecom, the UK’s leading Telecommunications Company.
What’s on offer?
A competitive salary, as well as a generous benefits package, of which includes:
- 20 days holiday increasing to 25 days, plus bank holidays
- Day off for your birthday
- Free fruit in the office
- Up to 12 paid hours a year ‘My Time’
- Vodafone Employee Advantage discount
- Subsidised Fitbit
- Discount on Samsung products (up to 60%)
- Discounted gym membership
- Trade price stock for staff members for all the latest gadgets
- Annual events including the Christmas Party
- Quarterly employee reward programme
- Length of service awards
- Employee of the year and Employee’s employee of the year
- Personal and professional development of staff members
- Enhanced Maternity pay (based on length of service)
- Pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Eye-care vouchers
The Service Administrator is responsible for ensuring that all company returns and repairs are processed and managed correctly while delivering a high level of service to our customers and the internal business.
This will encompass efficient handling of customer and supplier return and repair requests, including checking for accuracy in terms of quantity, description, part/model, reason type, price and condition.
This is an ideal position for someone looking to further their career within a vibrant office environment in the heart of the Solent Business Park and just moments’ walk from the new Whiteley shopping centre.
- Returns & Repair Management, including creation of returns, testing and validation for Mobile, IT & Telephony devices and accessories, including:
- Validation of Returns
- Goods In
- Quote Management
- Dispatching of goods
- Testing and Data wiping (if required)
- Creation of inspection/fault reports (if required)
- Creation of customer invoices
- Device programming based on customer requirements (if required)
- Ensure all materials and goods are stored correctly to minimise the possibility of damage or deterioration
- Responsible for returns and repairs processing
- Ensure all information is tracked and kept up to date on the company system
- Comply with company policies, processes and procedures
- Support, co-ordinate and maintain relationships with internal teams
The successful candidate
will possess the following key skills:
- Experience in shipping and packaging (desirable)
- Computer literate and knowledge of MS Packages
- Good communication skills are essential (both verbal and written)
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience of working within a telephone based Customer Service environment
- Proven ability to manage a varied workload to achieve priorities and objectives
- Good telephone manner
- Administration experience
- Adaptability and initiative
- A positive "can-do" attitude
- Ability to work to strict deadlines and prioritise workload
- A self-motivated and pro-active approach
- Ability to work as part of a team and contribute to the overall success of the team and organisation
Onecom is the UK's Largest Independent Business Telecommunications provider, offering Fixed-Line, Mobile, IT & Broadband solutions to over 300,000 connections.
It is one of the UK's fastest growing technology companies and has been awarded Vodafone Platinum Partner of 2011 - 2014 and the Total Communications Partner for 2015 – 2018.
Successful applicants should note that their employment will be subject to a basic disclosure check and satisfactory references.
Due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants. If you have not been notified of the outcome of your application within four weeks of applying, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
What’s on offer?
Learn more, earn more with a programme of training and development designed to help you progress.
Pay it back with chances to raise money for good causes, whilst having fun into the bargain.
Enjoy extra time off, discounted tech’, up to 60% of Samsung products and the biggest Christmas party in the world!