Senior Business Development ManagerAPPLY
- Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 5:30pm
The Senior Business Development Manager within the Business Sales team is responsible for maintaining and improving working relationships with prospective and existing clients and promoting the full portfolio of Onecom products, with a focus on unified communications, for both acquisition and existing clients.
• Formulation and maintenance of a live customer pipeline to include new and existing opportunities. This must include a mix of leads provided by Onecom as well as selfgenerated opportunities
• Manage the sales process from initial appointment/requirement through to closure and account management
• Delivery of new connection and extension targets to include volume and profit
• Work with Heads of Department to reduce disconnections/churn
• Regular account reviews for existing clients where landscaping will be essential
• Analysis of bills for customers’ accounts
• Formulating bespoke reports for customers including account analysis and statistics
• Participating in conference calls with Head of Sales as well as ad hoc internal reviews for pipeline and performance
• Promotion of the full Onecom portfolio to include One Net, Office 365, and fixed lines via telephone or email
• Process management should be pro-active to a very high degree, ensuring that the customer never has to chase for an update on a query
• Managing a portfolio of accounts in partnership with an Account Manager, in addition to a portfolio of accounts as the main commercial ‘relationship manager’
• Producing data reports for Head of Business Sales and Head of One Net as requested for pipeline and performance
• Running bespoke, client targeted campaigns and following up
•Prioritising and managing time between active clients, new leads and back office administration
The successful candidate
• Personable and confident, with strong networking abilities
• Takes on and achieves targets and project deadlines, gets work done reliably
• Understands how own role contributes to business objectives and external customer satisfaction
• Puts in a sustained effort to get things right; stays focused on the end result
• Delivers against expectations on or ahead of time
• Tackles potential problems on own initiative
• Communicates in an open, candid, complete and consistent manner, with the ability to easily build rapport
• Enjoys working with people
• Is tenacious, tactful, and approachable
• Is able to remain calm in difficult situations
• Is confident gathering facts and statistics
• Motivated to work independently with minimal supervision
• Demonstrates integrity in challenging situations
What’s on offer?
Learn more, earn more with a programme of training and development designed to help you progress.
Pay it back with chances to raise money for good causes, whilst having fun into the bargain.
Enjoy extra time off, discounted tech’, up to 60% of Samsung products and the biggest Christmas party in the world!