Senior Business Development ManagerAPPLY
- Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 5:30pm
The Senior Business Development Manager is responsible for managing sales of the Solutions Portfolio with a special focus on Mitel and Hosted Telephony to our existing Onecom Mobile and Solutions customer base and new large opportunities generated by Lead Generation.
• Working primarily with the Mobile Field Sales team, providing specialist overlay support on Solutions Portfolio
• Responsible for delivering a penetration number each quarter – the number of existing mobile customers signed up for Solutions each quarter
• Responsible for managing opportunities and pipeline
• Audit and review prospects’ telecommunications solution and work on a consultative basis on improving their systems performance, whilst ensuring maximum efficiency
• Attending meetings with customers, writing proposals, support bids, completing site surveys and any other pre-sales work required to win business
• Working as a pro-active, enthusiastic member of the Onecom Sales team
• Preparing service agreements and fully utilising any internal systems to ensure that the Project Delivery team can accept any order and progress with delivery
• Supporting Sales in tender processes and complete tender documents as required
• Providing technical and bid support over the phone, email and face-to-face to any members of Onecom Sales team
• Engaging with engineers and potentially 3rd parties to deliver exceptional customer service and experience
• Supervising and guiding any other Solutions Sales people within the area of focus for this role
The successful candidate
• Personable and confident, with strong networking abilities
• Takes on and achieves targets and project deadlines, gets work done reliably
• Understands how own role contributes to business objectives and external customer satisfaction
• Puts in a sustained effort to get things right; stays focused on the end result
• Delivers against expectations on or ahead of time
• Tackles potential problems on own initiative
• Communicates in an open, candid, complete and consistent manner, with the ability to easily build rapport
• Enjoys working with people
• Is tenacious, tactful, and approachable
• Is able to remain calm in difficult situations
• Is confident gathering facts and statistics
• Motivated to work independently with minimal supervision
• Demonstrates integrity in challenging situations
What’s on offer?
Learn more, earn more with a programme of training and development designed to help you progress.
Pay it back with chances to raise money for good causes, whilst having fun into the bargain.
Enjoy extra time off, discounted tech’, up to 60% of Samsung products and the biggest Christmas party in the world!