Sales Executive – Inbound Telesales (Basic package £20k and OTE £35k+)APPLY
- £20,000 basic package per annum (On-target earnings of £35k+)
- Whiteley, Hampshire
- Monday to Friday 8:30am - 5:30pm (No weekends or bank holidays)
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to work in a great environment with excellent training and development prospects? Why not join Onecom, the UK’s leading Telecommunications Company.
What’s on offer?
A competitive salary, full training in our academy, as well as a generous benefits package, of which includes:
- 20 days holiday increasing to 25 days, plus bank holidays
- Day off for your birthday
- Up to 12 paid hours a year 'My Time’
- Performance related bonus paid monthly
- Vodafone Employee Advantage discount
- Discount on Samsung products (up to 60%)
- Discounted gym membership
- Trade price stock for staff members for all the latest gadgets
- Annual events including the Christmas Party
- Quarterly employee reward programme
- Length of service awards
- Employee of the year and Employee’s employee of the year
- Personal and professional development of staff members
- Enhanced Maternity pay (based on length of service)
- Pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Eye-care vouchers
This is an ideal position for someone looking to further their career within a vibrant office environment in the heart of the Solent Business Park and just moments’ walk from the new Whiteley shopping centre.
- Receiving inbound calls from customers at risk of moving their mobile services elsewhere;
- Retaining Onecom customers;
- Analysing customers' needs based on the information provided; and
- Creating a unique solution for that business customer.
- Renewing customers Onecom services once a solution has been agreed;
- Restoring and building strong relationships with decision makers;
- Updating database record with correct information and cleansing data where necessary;
- Maintaining an up to date knowledge base of Onecom’s portfolio of products and services;
- Keeping up to date on market trends and new technologies;
- Working towards your individual and team sales targets;
- Identifying opportunities for cross-selling and up-selling solutions;
The successful candidate
As a Sales Executive, you will be ambitious, dedicated and target-driven. You will be confident in communicating with decision makers and have the ability to form strong relationships. The successful candidate will possess the following key skills:
- Previous sales experience (desirable, but not essential);
- Excellent telephone manner and strong interpersonal skills;
- Ambition and able to use initiative;
- Target driven with a hunger to succeed;
- Commitment to professional development and a desire to progress;
- Enjoy working in a fast paced team environment;
- High level of efficiency;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; and
- Analytical skills to understand customers' requirements and provide a practical solution.
This role is office based, and located at our Head Office in Whiteley
Onecom is the UK's Largest Independent Business Telecommunications provider, offering Fixed-Line, Mobile, IT & Broadband solutions to over 300,000 Businesses. Onecom operates 12 offices across the UK and employs over 400 staff.
It is one of the UK's fastest growing technology companies and has been awarded Vodafone Platinum Partner of 2011, 2012, 2013 & 2014 and the Total Communications Partner for 2015, 2016 & 2017 - the highest accolade from the network.
Due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants. If you have not been notified of the outcome of your application within four weeks of applying, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
What’s on offer?
Learn more, earn more with a programme of training and development designed to help you progress.
Pay it back with chances to raise money for good causes, whilst having fun into the bargain.
Enjoy extra time off, discounted tech’, up to 60% of Samsung products and the biggest Christmas party in the world!