- £20-£22k DOE
- Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 5:00pm
Onecom is looking for a dedicated, career focused individual to join Onecom's Internal Recruitment team in our Whiteley Head Office.
This is an exciting role offering a competitive salary, excellent career development and progression opportunities. An ideal position for a recent graduate or someone looking to further their career in Internal Recruitment within a vibrant office environment in the heart of the Solent Business Park and just a short walk from the new Whiteley shopping centre.
The Recruitment Assistant - Internal has a key role in the day-to-day administration and operation of the recruitment functions and duties, supporting the team in the implementation of the HR strategy and recruitment projects.
- Maintaining candidate files both electronically and using the paper filing system;
- Resourcing candidates for vacancies using job boards, LinkedIn and relevant networking opportunities, engaging with agencies where necessary;
- Conducting telephone screening of suitable applicants;
- Preparing interview paperwork and assessments;
- Assist in the setting up and facilitation of assessment days;
- Managing the interview procedure from start to finish, liaising with all parties involved to ensure a seamless and professional service;
- Providing reports to the Head of HR where required;
- Maintaining an up-to-date knowledge of employment law and recruitment best practice;
- Maintaining knowledge and understanding of company HR policies and procedures; and
- Attaining constructive feedback from hiring managers on candidates following CV submission and interviews.
What we offer:
In return, training will be provided from day one as well as ongoing development to ensure you both excel and progress within your career at Onecom. We also offer a competitive salary as well as a generous benefits package, of which includes:
- Pension scheme;
- Cycle to work scheme;
- Childcare vouchers;
- Vodafone Employee Advantage discount;
- Eye-care vouchers; and
- Discounted gym membership.
The successful candidate
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills - verbal and written, which can be utilised effectively both over the phone and face-to-face;
- Experience working in a direct recruitment role or internally within an organisation;
- Knowledge of employment law and implementing new recruitment strategies (desirable);
- Outstanding attention to detail and accuracy;
- Adaptability and initiative;
- Ability to work to deadlines and prioritise workload;
- A pro-active approach;
- Strong systems skills (ability to use the Microsoft packages is a must and experience using job boards and LinkedIn to recruit would be beneficial);
- Ability to work as part of a team and contribute to the overall success of recruitment, HR and organisational objectives;
- Personable and confident, with a good judge of character;
- Take on and achieve targets and project deadlines, gets work done reliably;
- Puts in a sustained effort to get things right; stays focused on the end result;
- Communicates in an open, candid, complete and consistent manner, with the ability to easily build rapport; and
- Respects the importance of confidentiality, this role deals with individuals’ personal details.
Onecom is the UK's Largest Independent Business Telecommunications provider, offering Fixed-Line, Mobile, IT & Broadband solutions to over 300,000 connections.
It is one of the UK's fastest growing technology companies and has been awarded Vodafone Platinum Partner of 2011-2014 and the Total Communications Partner for 2015-2018 the highest accolade from the network.
What’s on offer?
Learn more, earn more with a programme of training and development designed to help you progress.
Pay it back with chances to raise money for good causes, whilst having fun into the bargain.
Enjoy extra time off, discounted tech’, up to 60% of Samsung products and the biggest Christmas party in the world!