- £18,000 basic + performance related bonus
- Whiteley, Hampshire
- Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 5:30pm
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to work in a great environment with excellent training and development prospects? Why not join Onecom, the UK’s leading Telecommunications Company.
What’s on offer:
A competitive salary, as well as a generous benefits package, of which includes:
- 20 days holiday increasing to 25 days, plus bank holidays
- Day off for your birthday
- Free fruit in the office
- Up to 12 paid hours a year ‘My Time’
- Performance related bonus
- Vodafone Employee Advantage discount
- Subsidised Fitbit
- Discount on Samsung products (up to 60%)
- Discounted gym membership
- Trade price stock for staff members for all the latest gadgets
- Annual events including the Christmas Party
- Quarterly employee reward programme
- Length of service awards
- Employee of the year and Employee’s employee of the year
- Personal and professional development of staff members
- Enhanced Maternity pay (based on length of service)
- Pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Eye-care vouchers
The Quality Control department provides the business with an overview of how different departments are performing and identifies key areas for improvement.
The Quality Controller is responsible for providing effective compliance support by listening to sales calls and ensuring that they are of requisite standard and for assisting sales performance by producing sales quality performance reports.
This is an ideal position for someone looking to further their career within a vibrant office environment in the heart of the Solent Business Park and just moments’ walk from the new Whiteley shopping centre.
- Listening to sales calls to ensure compliance with company and regulatory parameters;
- Analysing sales calls following in-life requests from the Customer Services Department;
- Provide help and guidance to the Customer Services team on the sales process and compliance matters;
- Working with Quality Control and Sales Managers to create sales performance reports to drive opportunities to do business with customers;
- Ad-hoc data compilation and analysis;
- Ensuring call-backs are made within the criteria set by senior management;
- Examining external e-mails and SMS messages and making suggestions for improvement;
- Filing and archiving documents and spreadsheets pertinent to the quality assurance function; and
- Compiling statistics of daily usage of business communication tools in order to aid in the rapid improvement in efficiency of the telesales staff.
The successful candidate
will possess the following key skills:
- Experience in a similar role is desirable but not essential;
- The ability to prioritise and organise daily workloads is essential;
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and Word is essential;
- Aptitude for data analysis;
- Able to maintain consistency and quality of work while undertaking repetitive tasks;
- Good business sense with an awareness of the commercial consequences of good decision making;
- Excellent organisational skills with high level of attention to detail
- Passionate about providing an excellent service;
- Driven to go the 'extra mile’;
- Is able to remain calm and work well under pressure;
- Communicates in an open, candid and consistent manner;
- Enjoys working as part of a team;
- Must be aware of market trends and changes in the industry;
- Delivers against expectations and on time;
- Is confident gathering facts and statistics; and
- Understands how own role contributes to team and business objectives and external customer satisfaction.
Onecom is the UK's Largest Independent Business Telecommunications provider, offering Fixed-Line, Mobile, IT & Broadband solutions to over 300,000 connections.
It is one of the UK's fastest growing technology companies and has been awarded Vodafone Platinum Partner of 2011, 2012, 2013 & 2014 and the Total Communications Partner for 2015, 2016 & 2017.
Successful applicants should note that their employment will be subject to a basic disclosure check and satisfactory references.
Due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants. If you have not been notified of the outcome of your application within four weeks of applying, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
What’s on offer?
Learn more, earn more with a programme of training and development designed to help you progress.
Pay it back with chances to raise money for good causes, whilst having fun into the bargain.
Enjoy extra time off, discounted tech’, up to 60% of Samsung products and the biggest Christmas party in the world!