Project Delivery Coordinator (12-month contract – Maternity Cover)APPLY
- £23,000 basic per annum (pro-rated)
- Guiseley, Leeds
- Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 5:00pm
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to work in a great environment with excellent training and development prospects? Why not join Onecom, the UK’s leading Telecommunications Company.
What’s on offer?
A competitive salary as well as a generous benefits package, of which includes:
- 20 days holiday increasing to 25 days, plus bank holidays
- Day off for your birthday
- Free fruit in the office
- Up to 12 paid hours a year 'My Time’
- Vodafone Employee Advantage discount
- Discount on Samsung products (up to 60%)
- Discounted gym membership
- Trade price stock for staff members for all the latest gadgets
- Annual events including the Christmas Party
- Quarterly employee reward programme
- Length of service awards
- Employee of the year and Employee’s employee of the year
- Personal and professional development of staff members
- Enhanced Maternity pay (based on length of service)
- Pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Eye-care vouchers
This is a 12- month fixed-term contract (Maternity Cover).
The Project Delivery Coordinator will be a pivotal role within the Project Delivery team and be responsible for managing the delivery of Onecom projects for products and services to internal and external customers to include, but not limited to, Wholesale Line Rental and Calls, Hosted Telephony Solutions, Data Connectivity, WAN’s and On-Site Telephony Systems (PBX).
The Project Delivery Coordinator will be the first point of contact for the customer from the time that the order or project is handed to Project Delivery team from the sales teams. The individual will be responsible for managing provisioning with carriers and suppliers, scheduling technical resource for site surveys (where applicable) and on-site installation work, ordering equipment and producing documentation for both the technical team and the customer.
This is an ideal position for someone looking to further their career within a vibrant office environment.
- Project manage the smooth delivery of Onecom products and services to customers including, but not limited to: Wholesale Line Rental and Call Services, Data Connectivity Solutions including ADSL, EFM, DIA and Leased Lines, Hosted Telephony Solutions and On-Site Telephony (PBX) Systems
- Lead on projects, manage the process and provide weekly reporting via calls with the customer and our suppliers
- Understanding the solution and process bespoke to the customer
- Act as the single point of contact during the delivery process and ensure high levels of customer satisfaction are maintained
- Manage the on-boarding of new customers in-line with the internal company processes and procedures including: customer account creation, credit checks, provisioning and billing
- Provide regular communication, support and project status reports to customers via email and telephone
- Attend customer meetings (where required) to discuss product and service delivery in-line with customer requirements
- Management and provision of orders for all products and services using carrier portals or order forms where required
- Ensuring all customer information is tracked and kept up to date on the company database and billing systems
- Liaise, co-ordinate and maintain relationships with carriers and suppliers where required
- Support, co-ordinate and maintain relationships with internal teams where required
The successful candidate
will possess the following key skills:
- PRINCE2 qualification (Desirable)
- Customer Service experience
- Have an excellent understanding of Telephony solutions
- Outstanding attention to detail and accuracy
- Adaptability and initiative
- Ability to work to deadlines and prioritise workload
- A self-motivated and pro-active approach
- Commitment to further professional and personal development
- Ability to work as part of a team and contribute to the overall success of both the Project Delivery department and the organisation
- Logical thinker with an objective approach to work projects
- Project management experience is essential
- Delivers to high standards consistently
- Takes on and achieves targets and project deadlines, gets work done reliably
- Understands how own role contributes to business objectives and customer satisfaction
- Communicates in an open, candid, complete and consistent manner
- Enjoys working with people
This role is located at our Guiesley office, with close proximity to local amenities and public transport.
Onecom is the UK's Largest Independent Business Telecommunications provider, offering Fixed-Line, Mobile, IT & Broadband solutions to over 300,000 Businesses. Onecom operates 12 offices across the UK and employs over 400 staff.
It is one of the UK's fastest growing technology companies and has been awarded Vodafone Platinum Partner of 2011, 2012, 2013 & 2014 and the Total Communications Partner for 2015, 2016 & 2017 - the highest accolade from the network.
Successful applicants should note that their employment will be subject to a basic disclosure check and satisfactory references.
Due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants. If you have not been notified of the outcome of your application within four weeks of applying, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
What’s on offer?
Learn more, earn more with a programme of training and development designed to help you progress.
Pay it back with chances to raise money for good causes, whilst having fun into the bargain.
Enjoy extra time off, discounted tech’, up to 60% of Samsung products and the biggest Christmas party in the world!