Part Time – Customer Service Account ManagerAPPLY
- £20,000 per annum + monthly bonus (pro-rated)
- 2 days a week 8:30am – 5:30pm
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to work in a great environment with excellent training and development prospects? Why not join Onecom, the UK’s leading Telecommunications Company.
What’s on offer?
A competitive salary, full training in our academy, as well as a generous benefits package, of which includes:
- 20 days holiday increasing to 25 days, plus bank holidays
- Day off for your birthday
- Free fruit in the office
- Up to 12 paid hours a year ‘My Time’
- Performance related bonus paid monthly
- Vodafone Employee Advantage discount
- Subsidised Fitbit
- Discount on Samsung products (up to 60%)
- Discounted gym membership
- Trade price stock for staff members for all the latest gadgets
- Annual events including the Christmas Party
- Quarterly employee reward programme
- Length of service awards
- Employee of the year and Employee’s employee of the year
- Personal and professional development of staff members
- Enhanced Maternity pay (based on length of service)
- Pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Eye-care vouchers
The Customer Service Account Manager will deliver an exceptional level of service to Onecom customers ensuring that every communication is both a professional and positive experience.
This is an ideal position for someone looking to further their career in Customer Service within a vibrant office environment.
The successful candidate will be confident in communicating with customers, answering inbound calls promptly and responding to all types of queries.
- Manage a portfolio of accounts;
- Provide support to our customers and the sales teams;
- Liaise with business customers in resolving problems and answering queries via telephone, email and web chat, working to a ‘first call’ resolution target;
- Attend meetings with potential and existing customers;
- Play an integral part in building relationships with our customers and the key role in the management and retention of the customer now and in the future;
- Managing relationships at all points up to Director level;
- Escalation point for every eventuality – inspiring confidence in the customer as the ‘go-to’ contact;
- Manage and maintain bespoke and complex accounts, each with varying requirements;
- Generate bespoke reports each month for selected customers; and
- Process management - pro-active to a very high degree, ensuring that the customer never has to chase us for an update on any query
The successful candidate
will possess the following key skills:
- Previous Customer Service experience (desired);
- Excellent communication and organisational skills:
- Strong IT skills including the use of MS Office package;
- Must be able to work well under pressure and remain clam in stressful situations;
- Passionate about providing an excellent service with every customer interaction;
- Ability to work to strict deadlines and prioritise workload;
- A confident and persuasive manner;
- Strong organisational and negotiation skills;
- Attention to detail and accuracy;
- Enjoys working with and speaking to people;
- Delivers against expectations on or ahead of time; and
- Tackles potential problems on own initiative.
Onecom is the UK's Largest Independent Business Telecommunications provider, offering Fixed-Line, Mobile, IT & Broadband solutions to over 300,000 connections.
It is one of the UK's fastest growing technology companies and has been awarded Vodafone Platinum Partner of 2011, 2012, 2013 & 2014 and the Total Communications Partner for 2015, 2016 & 2017.
Successful applicants should note that their employment will be subject to a basic disclosure check and satisfactory references.
Due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants. If you have not been notified of the outcome of your application within four weeks of applying, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
What’s on offer?
Learn more, earn more with a programme of training and development designed to help you progress.
Pay it back with chances to raise money for good causes, whilst having fun into the bargain.
Enjoy extra time off, discounted tech’, up to 60% of Samsung products and the biggest Christmas party in the world!