- £18-£20k Depending on experience
- Monday - Friday 8:30-5pm
Job Title: Order Manager
Salary: £18-£20k Depending on experience.
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:30-5pm
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to work in a great environment with excellent training and development prospects? Why not join Onecom, the UK’s leading Telecommunications Company.
What’s on offer?
A competitive salary, as well as a generous benefits package, of which includes:
- 20 days holiday increasing to 25 days, plus bank holidays
- Day off for your birthday
- Free fruit in the office
- Up to 12 paid hours a year ‘My Time’
- Vodafone Employee Advantage discount
- Subsidised Fitbit
- Discount on Samsung products (up to 60%)
- Discounted gym membership
- Trade price stock for staff members for all the latest gadgets
- Annual events including the Christmas Party
- Quarterly employee reward programme
- Length of service awards
- Employee of the year and Employee’s employee of the year
- Personal and professional development of staff members
- Enhanced Maternity pay (based on length of service)
- Pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Eye-care vouchers
The Order Manager will be a pivotal role within the Project Delivery team and be responsible for managing the delivery of Onecom products and services to internal and external customers to include, but not limited to, Wholesale Line Rental and Calls (fixed line transfers, PSTN, ISDN2, ISDN30e installations, upgrades, internal shifts and change of address), ADSL and FTTC, Data Connectivity, Porting, SIP Trunk, Inbound voice products, Conferencing, Telephony System MAC.
The Order Manager will be the first point of contact for the customer from the time that the order is handed to the Project Delivery team from the sales teams. The Order Manager is responsible for managing provisioning with carriers and suppliers, scheduling technical resource for site surveys (where applicable) and on-site installation work, ordering equipment and producing documentation for both the technical team and the customer
• Manage the smooth delivery of Onecom products and services to customers including, but not limited to: - Wholesale Line Rental and Call Services; - Data Connectivity Solutions including ADSL, FTTC, DIA; - Number porting
• Ensure delivery timescales meet or exceed SLAs
• Understanding the solution and process bespoke to the customer
• Act as the single point of contact during the delivery process and ensure high levels of customer satisfaction are maintained
• Provide regular communication, support and order reports to customers via email and telephone
• Management and provision of orders for all products and services using carrier portals or order forms where required
• Ensuring all customer information is tracked and kept up to date on the company database
• Endure GDPR policy is adhered to at all times • Liaise, co-ordinate and maintain relationships with carriers and suppliers where required
• Support, co-ordinate and maintain relationships with internal teams where required
• Ad-Hoc configuration of hardware (if required)
• Undertaking training and evaluation to enhance personal performance, development, and work productivity
• Provide ad-hoc support to Project Delivery Managers and Project Delivery Coordinators, when required
• Any other duties as required by the line manager commensurate with the position
The successful candidate
• Delivers to high standards consistently
• Takes on and achieves targets and delivery deadlines, gets work done reliably
• Understands how own role contributes to business objectives and customer satisfaction
• Puts in a sustained effort to get things right; stays focused on the end result
• Tackles potential problems with own initiative
• Communicates in an open, candid, complete and consistent manner
• Enjoys working with people
• Is patient, tactful, diplomatic and approachable
• Is able to remain calm in difficult situations
• Is confident gathering facts and statistics
• Is able to work well as part of a team
What’s on offer?
Learn more, earn more with a programme of training and development designed to help you progress.
Pay it back with chances to raise money for good causes, whilst having fun into the bargain.
Enjoy extra time off, discounted tech’, up to 60% of Samsung products and the biggest Christmas party in the world!