On-site Customer Service Account Manager (Maternity cover)APPLY
- £26,000 basic (pro-rated)
- Maple Cross
- Monday - Fri, 8:30am - 5:30pm
This is a 15-month fixed-term contract (maternity cover)
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to work in a great environment with excellent training and development prospects? Why not join Onecom, the UK’s leading Telecommunications Company.
What’s on offer?
A competitive salary, as well as a generous benefits package, of which includes:
- 20 days holiday increasing to 25 days, plus bank holidays
- Day off for your birthday
- Free fruit in the office
- Up to 12 paid hours a year 'My Time’
- Performance related bonus paid monthly
- Vodafone Employee Advantage discount
- Discount on Samsung products (up to 60%)
- Discounted gym membership
- Trade price stock for staff members for all the latest gadgets
- Annual events including the Christmas Party
- Quarterly employee reward programme
- Length of service awards
- Employee of the year and Employee’s employee of the year
- Personal and professional development of staff members
- Enhanced Maternity pay (based on length of service)
- Pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Eye-care vouchers
As a Dedicated Customer Service Account Manager, you will be a resource to one of Onecom’s key customer accounts based on-site to deliver a world class customer experience.
The successful candidate will ensure that every communication is both a professional and positive experience. The service must be pro-active, timely and informative, balancing the needs of the business and the customer.
This is an ideal position for someone looking to further their career within a vibrant office environment.
- Manage the service delivery to one of Onecom’s largest customers
- To provide dedicated support to the customer working on-site at their offices full-time
- Maintain a polite and professional manner at all times
- Ownership of ordering and asset management tasks
- Liaise with the customer in resolving problems and answering queries using the resources available at Onecom
- Attend meetings with the customer representing Onecom
- To play an integral role in building strong relationships with our customer with the key focus being on the management and retention of the customer now and in the future
- Management of relationships at Director level
- Escalation point for every eventuality - inspiring confidence in the customer as their 'go-to’ contact
- Bespoke reports generated as required by the customer
- Process management - pro-active to a very high degree, ensuring that the customer never has to chase us for an update on any query
- Delivering presentations to potential and existing customers
The successful candidate
will possess the following key skills:
- Acting as the key 'middle man’ coordinating with the customer, the mobile network, our suppliers, couriers and internal departments
- A commitment to service quality and customer focus
- Good knowledge of MS Office software package - Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Outstanding attention to detail
- A flexible approach to the content of work
- Good communication skills
- Ability to integrate into a virtual team, particularly since this position will be located remotely from the main Onecom team
- Self-motivated and ability to work alone with minimal supervision
- Demonstrate initiative and the ability to suggest and implement improvements
- Personable and confident, with strong networking abilities
- Take on and achieve targets and project deadlines, gets work done reliably
- Understands how own role contributes to business objectives and external customer satisfaction
- Delivers against expectations on or ahead of time
- Communicates in an open, candid, complete and consistent manner, with the ability to easily build rapport
- Enjoys working with people
- Is tenacious, tactful, and approachable
- Is able to remain calm in difficult situations
- Motivated to work independently with minimal supervision
- Demonstrates Integrity in challenging situations
This role is office based, and located in Maple Cross
Onecom is the UK's Largest Independent Business Telecommunications provider, offering Fixed-Line, Mobile, IT & Broadband solutions to over 300,000 Businesses. Onecom operates 12 offices across the UK and employs over 400 staff.
It is one of the UK's fastest growing technology companies and has been awarded Vodafone Platinum Partner of 2011, 2012, 2013 & 2014 and the Total Communications Partner for 2015, 2016 & 2017 - the highest accolade from the network.
Due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants. If you have not been notified of the outcome of your application within four weeks of applying, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
What’s on offer?
Learn more, earn more with a programme of training and development designed to help you progress.
Pay it back with chances to raise money for good causes, whilst having fun into the bargain.
Enjoy extra time off, discounted tech’, up to 60% of Samsung products and the biggest Christmas party in the world!