- Whiteley, Shoeburyness or Cardiff
- 40 hours per week Monday to Friday
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to work in a great environment with excellent training and development prospects? Why not join Onecom, the UK’s leading Telecommunications Company.
What’s on offer?
A competitive salary, full training in our academy, as well as a generous benefits package, of which includes:
- 20 days holiday increasing to 25 days, plus bank holidays
- Day off for your birthday
- Up to 12 paid hours a year 'My Time'
- Free fruit in the office
- Vodafone Employee Advantage discount
- Discount on Samsung products (up to 60%)
- Discounted gym membership
- Trade price stock for staff members for all the latest gadgets
- Annual events including the Christmas Party
- Quarterly employee reward programme
- Length of service awards
- Employee of the year and Employee’s employee of the year
- Personal and professional development of staff members
- Enhanced Maternity pay (based on length of service)
- Pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Eye-care vouchers
The Mitel Engineer is responsible for installing and maintaining telecoms equipment and solutions on behalf of the Engineering Team at Onecom to the highest standard. The Mitel Engineer is required to work on the Service Desk, advising customers on general queries and remotely diagnosing faults through to resolution and attending Customer sites to rectify any faults that cannot be resolved remotely. The Mitel Engineer is also required to complete installation and upgrade projects throughout the UK
• Attend customer sites throughout the UK to carry out the following:
o Installation of Mitel systems and associated applications
o On-going maintenance and support of Mitel solutions
• Undertake site surveys, audits and system backups
• Provide telephone support and remote diagnostics to customers
• Use of supplier portals to raise and escalate customers’ support queries through to completion
• Maintain and update all relevant installation and maintenance documentation and service support tickets
• Deal with any technical escalations that are passed over from a Service Desk Engineer and manage outstanding service issues through to prompt resolution
• Participate in a 24 hour call out rota
• Any other duties as required by the line manager commensurate with the position
The successful candidate
• Tackles problems on their own initiative
• Enjoys working with people
• Is confident gathering information
• Can work as part of a team
• Is patient, tactful, diplomatic and approachable
• Can remain calm in challenging situations
• Communicates in an open, candid, complete and consistent manner
• Delivers every time to high standards – time, cost, quality, efficiency and value
• Takes on and achieves targets and project deadlines, completes tasks reliably
• Understands how their own role contributes to the business objectives and external customer satisfaction
• Puts in a sustained effort to achieve goals; remains focused on the end result
• Delivers against expectations on or ahead of time
What’s on offer?
Learn more, earn more with a programme of training and development designed to help you progress.
Pay it back with chances to raise money for good causes, whilst having fun into the bargain.
Enjoy extra time off, discounted tech’, up to 60% of Samsung products and the biggest Christmas party in the world!