Fulfilment Administrator ApprenticeAPPLY
- £5 per hour / £200 per week
- Whiteley, Hampshire
- Monday – Thursday, 8:30am – 5:30pm, Friday, 8am – 5pm
Duration of apprenticeship: 15 months training
Qualification gained: Diploma in Business Administration - Level 3
Onecom is recruiting for a Fulfilment Administrator Apprentice to join our Whiteley team with the potential to gain full time employment with the organisation.
The Fulfilment Administrator Apprentice provides support to the Dispatch and Programming Team Leader to ensure that all stock and returns are checked for accuracy in terms of quantity, description, part/model and condition, together with supporting programming requirements, device testing and data wiping.
- Device programming based on customer requirements (high proportion will be on Apple products);
- Returns testing and validation for mobile devices and accessories:
- Data Wiping; and
- Creation of inspection/fault reports (if required)
- Ensure all materials and goods are stored correctly to minimise the possibility of damage or deterioration;
- Provide support for dispatch and returns processing where required;
- Ensure all information is tracked and kept up to date on the company system;
- Comply with company policies, processes and procedures; and
- Support, co-ordinate and maintain relationships with internal teams where required.
The successful candidate
will possess the following key skills:
- GCSE grades A-C in Maths and English (or equivalent) but not essential.
- Warehouse experience (desirable);
- Computer literate and knowledge of MS Packages;
- Good communication skills are essential (both verbal and written);
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy;
- Experience within a telecommunications environment (desirable);
- Experience with device programming, testing and data wiping (desirable);
- Adaptability and initiative;
- A positive "can-do" attitude;
- Structured approach to work;
- Ability to work to strict deadlines and prioritise workload;
- A self-motivated and pro-active approach;
- Ability to work as part of a team and contribute to the overall success of the team and the organisation;
- Enjoys working with people;
- Takes on and achieves targets and project deadlines, gets work done reliably; and
- Understands how own role contributes to business objectives and internal/external customer satisfaction.
- 20 days holiday increasing to 25 days, plus bank holidays
- Day off for your birthday
- Free fruit in the office
- Up to 12 paid hours a year ‘My Time’
- Vodafone Employee Advantage discount
- Subsidised Fitbit
- Discount on Samsung products (up to 60%)
- Discounted gym membership
- Trade price stock for staff members for all the latest gadgets
- Annual events including the Christmas Party
- Quarterly employee reward programme
- Length of service awards
- Employee of the year and Employee’s employee of the year
- Personal and professional development of staff members
- Enhanced Maternity pay (based on length of service)
- Pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Eye-care vouchers
Successful applicants should note that their employment will be subject to a basic disclosure check and satisfactory references.
Due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants. If you have not been notified of the outcome of your application within four weeks of applying, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
What’s on offer?
Learn more, earn more with a programme of training and development designed to help you progress.
Pay it back with chances to raise money for good causes, whilst having fun into the bargain.
Enjoy extra time off, discounted tech’, up to 60% of Samsung products and the biggest Christmas party in the world!