- £18,000 - £25,000 basic (dependent on skills and experience)
- Monday – Thursday 8:30am – 5:30pm, Friday 8am – 5pm
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to work in a great environment with excellent training and development prospects? Why not join Onecom, the UK’s leading Telecommunications Company.
What’s on offer?
A competitive salary, great working environment as well as a generous benefits package, of which includes:
- 20 days holiday increasing to 25 days, plus bank holidays
- Day off for your birthday
- Free fruit in the office
- Up to 12 paid hours a year ‘My Time’
- Vodafone Employee Advantage discount
- Discount on Samsung products (up to 60%)
- Discounted gym membership
- Trade price stock for staff members for all the latest gadgets
- Annual events including the Christmas Party
- Quarterly employee reward programme
- Length of service awards
- Employee of the year and Employee’s employee of the year
- Personal and professional development of staff members
- Enhanced Maternity pay (based on length of service)
- Pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Eye-care vouchers
The responsibility of the Fulfilment Manager is to provide support to the Stock Controller and hands-on responsibility and direct management for the Dispatch, Programming and Quality Control Team.
The role is pivotal in delivering end product to our customers across Mobile, IT and Telephony in an efficient and customer focussed manner.
This is an ideal position for someone looking to further their career within a vibrant working environment in the heart of the Solent Business Park and just moments’ walk from the Whiteley shopping centre.
- Accountability and responsibility for team management including monitoring and prioritisation of the workload for Dispatch, Programming and Quality Control;
- Ensure that Onecom are maximising turnaround of customer orders by ensuring dispatch is working seamlessly whilst ensuring any programming requests are being completed and ensuring appropriate quality control has been completed
- Management of direct reports including employee reviews, appraisals, training and any KPI’s or objective setting with direction from the Stock Controller
- Manage and where possible resolve escalations relating to Dispatch, Programming and QC issues
- Ensure all company policies, processes and procedures are adhered to
- Provide exception management reporting to Stock Controller to allow process improvements
- Continually review and provide recommendations to the Stock Controller on the process and procedures to enhance the operational efficiency
- Provide enhanced support to Corporate Accounts Team for Key Customers
- Ensure all information is tracked and kept up to date on the company system
- Support, co-ordinate and maintain relationships with internal teams where required
- Occasional over-time may be required
The successful candidate
will possess the following key skills:
- Team Management experience
- Experience within a warehouse environment
- Adaptability and initiative
- A positive "can-do" attitude
- Structured approach to work
- Ability to work to deadlines and prioritise workload
- A self-motivated and pro-active approach
- Ability to work as part of a team and contribute to the overall success of the team and the organisation
- Service focused
- Attention to detail
- Good IT skills and use of programs including Excel and Word
- Ambition to lead by example
- Tackles problems on own initiative
This role is office based, and located at our office in Whiteley
Onecom is the UK's Largest Independent Business Telecommunications provider, offering Fixed-Line, Mobile, IT & Broadband solutions to over 300,000 Businesses. Onecom operates 12 offices across the UK and employs over 400 staff.
It is one of the UK's fastest growing technology companies and has been awarded Vodafone Platinum Partner of 2011, 2012, 2013 & 2014 and the Total Communications Partner for 2015, 2016 & 2017 - the highest accolade from the network.
Due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants. If you have not been notified of the outcome of your application within four weeks of applying, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
What’s on offer?
Learn more, earn more with a programme of training and development designed to help you progress.
Pay it back with chances to raise money for good causes, whilst having fun into the bargain.
Enjoy extra time off, discounted tech’, up to 60% of Samsung products and the biggest Christmas party in the world!