Customer Service ManagerAPPLY
- £30,000 basic + bonus
- Mon – Fri, 40 hours a week between 8am – 6pm
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to work in a great environment with excellent training and development prospects? Why not join Onecom, the UK’s leading Telecommunications Company.
What’s on offer?
A competitive salary, as well as a generous benefits package, of which includes:
- 20 days holiday increasing to 25 days, plus bank holidays
- Day off for your birthday
- Free fruit in the office
- Up to 12 paid hours a year ‘My Time’
- Performance related bonus paid monthly
- Vodafone Employee Advantage discount
- Subsidised Fitbit
- Discount on Samsung products (up to 60%)
- Discounted gym membership
- Trade price stock for staff members for all the latest gadgets
- Annual events including the Christmas Party
- Quarterly employee reward programme
- Length of service awards
- Employee of the year and Employee’s employee of the year
- Personal and professional development of staff members
- Enhanced Maternity/ Paternity pay (based on length of service)
- Pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Eye-care vouchers
The Customer Service Manager is responsible for leading a team of Customer Service Account Managers, motivating and coaching consistently to ensure performance improvements for both members of the team and the business, against the department and business KPI’s. Handling complaints efficiently balancing the needs of customers and the business.
- Effective resource planning and management, accounting for hours of cover; workload demands and team availability, to ensure all service level targets are achieved
- Actively encourage and engender a positive working environment and a great team spirit
- Ensure delivery of customer SLA’s and assist in improving team and department KPI’s
- Assisting with the induction, training and development of team members, recognising and acting on areas for improvement
- Complaint handing and resolution
- Observe and record team and department performance
- Complete regular service quality checks
- Manage customer credit requests, balancing great service with commercial sense
The successful candidate
will possess the following key skills:
- Previous experience in a Customer Service Management position
- Highly proficient IT skills, including the use of Microsoft Office software.
- Ability to defuse situations
- Driven, results orientated
- Excellent telephone manner including listening skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- A proactive approach
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Adaptable and self-motivated
- Inspirational leadership, demonstrates success, promotes team responsibility
- Strong people management skills
- Ability to drive a team to ensure they contribute to the overall success of the organisation
- Effective coaching skills
- Ability to support, train and identify the needs of the Business Team
- Performance manager – understands performance drivers, promotes self-management
- Change management - ability to work through an environment of change and effectively lead the Corporate team through transitions beyond their control
- Excellent decision-making skills, taking ownership and responsibility
- High level of commercial awareness – understands how their role and other roles impact the business
- Able to remain calm when faced with challenging situations and individuals
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to support and motivate staff, and understand their development needs
- Delivers an exceptional customer experience and inspires others to do the same
- Able to plan and effectively prioritise own and team workload to ensure deadlines are met
- Personable, and confident with natural leadership skills
- Passionate about providing an excellent service with every customer interaction
Onecom is the UK's Largest Independent Business Telecommunications provider, offering Fixed-Line, Mobile, IT & Broadband solutions to over 300,000 connections.
It is one of the UK's fastest growing technology companies and has been awarded Vodafone Platinum Partner of 2011-2014 and the Total Communications Partner for 2015-2018.
Successful applicants should note that their employment will be subject to a basic disclosure check and satisfactory references.
Due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants. If you have not been notified of the outcome of your application within four weeks of applying, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
What’s on offer?
Learn more, earn more with a programme of training and development designed to help you progress.
Pay it back with chances to raise money for good causes, whilst having fun into the bargain.
Enjoy extra time off, discounted tech’, up to 60% of Samsung products and the biggest Christmas party in the world!