Customer Service AdministratorAPPLY
- £20,000 per annum + monthly bonus
- Whiteley, Hampshire
- Monday to Friday, 40 hours a week between 8am – 6pm (No weekends or bank holidays!)
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to work in a great environment with excellent training and development prospects? Why not join Onecom, the UK’s leading Telecommunications Company.
What’s on offer?
A competitive salary, full training in our academy, as well as a generous benefits package, of which includes:
- 20 days holiday increasing to 25 days, plus bank holidays
- Day off for your birthday
- Free fruit in the office
- Up to 12 paid hours a year ‘My Time’
- Performance related bonus paid monthly
- Vodafone Employee Advantage discount
- Subsidised Fitbit
- Discount on Samsung products (up to 60%)
- Discounted gym membership
- Trade price stock for staff members for all the latest gadgets
- Annual events including the Christmas Party
- Quarterly employee reward programme
- Length of service awards
- Employee of the year and Employee’s employee of the year
- Personal and professional development of staff members
- Enhanced Maternity pay (based on length of service)
- Pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Eye-care vouchers
As Customer Service Administrator, your role will be to provide effective and efficient administration and customer support to the department, enabling an exceptional level of service to Onecom customers. The service will be pro-active, timely and informative, balancing the needs of the business and the customer.
The successful candidate will be confident in communicating with customers, answering inbound calls promptly as overflow support and responding to emails and letters.
This is an ideal position for someone looking to further their career in Customer Service within a vibrant office environment in the heart of the Solent Business Park and just moments’ walk from the new Whiteley shopping centre.
- Perform analysis of payments made to customers as a credit or goodwill gesture
- Sort and allocate postal cancellations, transfers, returns and complaints to the relevant teams
- Manage customer returns received from the Service team on a daily basis
- Facilitate payment returns as part of the cancellation process
- Provide real time support for customers through Live Agent and WhatsApp
- Perform checks on changes to customers price plans, identifying and highlighting any errors
- Perform credit checks for new customer accounts
- Action administrative changes on business accounts with Vodafone
- Arrange handset exchanges as part of the sales process
- Respond to customer emails and out-of-hours tickets by phone and email
- Maintain stationary and supplies within the department
- Order processing for business accounts
- Ad-hoc support to business accounts for urgent and/or larger scale task
The successful candidate
will possess the following key skills;
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Customer focused and passionate about service
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work to strict deadlines and prioritise workload
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Pro-active approach and ability to use initiative
- Must be able to work under pressure and remain calm in stressful situations
- Strong analytical skills
- Adaptable and self-motivated
- Personable and confident
- Passionate about providing an excellent service with every customer interaction
- Driven to go the ‘extra mile’
- Enjoys working with and speaking to people
- Is able to remain calm and work well under pressure
- Communicates in an open, candid and consistent manner
- Is able to work as part of a team
- Driven to find ways to improve how things are processed
Onecom is the UK's Largest Independent Business Telecommunications provider, offering Fixed-Line, Mobile, IT & Broadband solutions to over 300,000 connections.
It is one of the UK's fastest growing technology companies and has been awarded Vodafone Platinum Partner of 2011, 2012, 2013 & 2014 and the Total Communications Partner for 2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018.
Successful applicants should note that their employment will be subject to a basic disclosure check and satisfactory references.
Due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants. If you have not been notified of the outcome of your application within four weeks of applying, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
What’s on offer?
Learn more, earn more with a programme of training and development designed to help you progress.
Pay it back with chances to raise money for good causes, whilst having fun into the bargain.
Enjoy extra time off, discounted tech’, up to 60% of Samsung products and the biggest Christmas party in the world!