Customer Service AdministratorAPPLY
- £20,000 per annum + bonus
- Whiteley, Hampshire
- Monday to Friday, 8am - 5pm / 9am - 6pm (No weekends or bank holidays!)
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to work in a great environment with excellent training and development prospects? Why not join Onecom, the UK’s leading Telecommunications Company.
What’s on offer?
A competitive salary, full training in our academy, as well as a generous benefits package, of which includes:
- 20 days holiday increasing to 25 days, plus bank holidays
- Day off for your birthday
- Free fruit in the office
- Up to 12 paid hours a year ‘My Time’
- Performance related bonus paid monthly
- Vodafone Employee Advantage discount
- Discount on Samsung products (up to 60%)
- Discounted gym membership
- Trade price stock for staff members for all the latest gadgets
- Annual events including the Christmas Party
- Quarterly employee reward programme
- Length of service awards
- Employee of the year and Employee’s employee of the year
- Personal and professional development of staff members
- Enhanced Maternity pay (based on length of service)
- Pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Eye-care vouchers
As Customer Service Administrator, your role will be to provide effective and efficient administration and customer telephone support to the department, enabling an exceptional level of service to Onecom customers. The service will be pro-active, timely and informative, balancing the needs of the business and the customer.
The successful candidate will be confident in communicating with customers, answering inbound calls promptly as overflow support and responding to emails and letters.
This is an ideal position for someone looking to further their career in Customer Service within a vibrant office environment in the heart of the Solent Business Park and just moments’ walk from the new Whiteley shopping centre.
- Complaint management - organise and follow up all complaints. Provide statistical analysis to team managers;
- Perform analysis of payments made to customers as a credit or goodwill gesture;
- Assign customer tickets to the appropriate team;
- Allocate out-of-hours messages to the relevant person or team;
- Sort and allocate postal cancellations, transfers, returns and complaints to the relevant teams;
- Manage customer returns received from the Service team on a daily basis;
- Facilitate payment returns as part of the cancellation process;
- Organise tariff analysis requests;
- Perform credit checks for new customer accounts;
- Action administrative changes on business accounts with Vodafone;
- Arrange handset exchanges as part of the sales process;
- Take overflow calls & tickets during busy times to help maintain the service we provide; and
- Maintain stationary and supplies within the department.
The successful candidate
will possess the following key skills;
- Previous Customer Service experience (desired);
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal);
- An organised approach to work;
- Strong IT and system skills including Microsoft Office;
- Customer focused and passionate about service;
- Excellent telephone manner including listening skills;
- Ability to work to strict deadlines and prioritise workload;
- Attention to detail and accuracy;
- Pro-active approach and ability to use initiative;
- Must be able to work under pressure and remain calm in stressful situations;
- Strong analytical skills; and
- Adaptable and self-motivated.
This role is office based, and located at our Head Office in Whiteley
Onecom is the UK's Largest Independent Business Telecommunications provider, offering Fixed-Line, Mobile, IT & Broadband solutions to over 300,000 Businesses. Onecom operates 12 offices across the UK and employs over 400 staff.
It is one of the UK's fastest growing technology companies and has been awarded Vodafone Platinum Partner of 2011, 2012, 2013 & 2014 and the Total Communications Partner for 2015, 2016 & 2017 - the highest accolade from the network.
Due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants. If you have not been notified of the outcome of your application within four weeks of applying, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
What’s on offer?
Learn more, earn more with a programme of training and development designed to help you progress.
Pay it back with chances to raise money for good causes, whilst having fun into the bargain.
Enjoy extra time off, discounted tech’, up to 60% of Samsung products and the biggest Christmas party in the world!