Business Development ManagerAPPLY
- Negotiable (dependent on skills and experience)
- Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 5:30pm
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to work in a great environment with excellent training and development prospects? Why not join Onecom, the UK’s leading Telecommunications Company.
What’s on offer?
A competitive salary, as well as a generous benefits package, of which includes:
- Car allowance
- 20 days holiday increasing to 25 days, plus bank holidays
- Day off for your birthday
- Free fruit in the office
- Up to 12 paid hours a year ‘My Time’
- Performance related bonus paid monthly
- Vodafone Employee Advantage discount
- Subsidised Fitbit
- Discount on Samsung products (up to 60%)
- Discounted gym membership
- Trade price stock for staff members for all the latest gadgets
- Annual events including the Christmas Party
- Quarterly employee reward programme
- Length of service awards
- Employee of the year and Employee’s employee of the year
- Personal and professional development of staff members
- Enhanced Maternity pay (based on length of service)
- Pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Eye-care vouchers
The Business Development Manager is responsible for the maintenance and improvement of working relationships with prospective and existing clients. Promoting the full portfolio of Onecom products with a focus on unified communications, for both acquisition and existing clients.
The Business Development Manager will help to drive the Onecom brand throughout Northern Ireland, maintaining awareness of market trends ensuring Onecom remains at a continuous advantage.
- Formulation and maintenance of a live customer pipeline to include new and existing opportunities. This must include a mix of leads provided by Onecom as well as self-generated opportunities
- Manage the sales process from initial appointment/requirement through to closure and account management
- Delivery of new connection and extension targets to include volume and profit
- Formulating bespoke reports for customers including account analysis and statistics
- Participating in conference calls with the Head of Mobile Sales (Northern Ireland) as well as ad hoc internal reviews for pipeline and performance
- Promotion of the full Onecom portfolio to include One Net, Office 365, and fixed lines via telephone or email
- Producing data reports for Head of Mobile Sales (Northern Ireland) as requested for pipeline and performance
- Running bespoke, client targeted campaigns and following up
- Prioritising time between active clients, new leads and back office administration
The successful candidate
will possess the following key skills:
- Proven successful sales record
- Either Telecommunications experience, or from within a similar industry
- Experience selling Fixed Line Solutions with a proven recent track record of achieving targets.
- DIA/Internet Connectivity sales experience preferable.
- Experience selling IT is desirable
- Highly proficient IT skills, including the use of Microsoft Office software packages – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Great business sense and commercially aware of the consequences of decision making, striking the right balance between customer service and profit
- Open to flexibility that is required from the role – office and field based, flexible working hours
- A methodical approach to planning and completing work to deadlines
- Self-motivated and ability to work alone with minimal supervision
- Demonstrate initiative and the ability to suggest and implement improvements
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Target driven, results orientated
- Ability to prioritise workload and multi-task
- Pro-active approach and ability to use initiative
- Excellent attention to detail
- Personable and confident, with strong networking abilities
- Take on and achieve targets and project deadlines, gets work done reliably
- Understands how own role contributes to business objectives and external customer satisfaction
- Communicates in an open, candid, complete and consistent manner, with the ability to easily build rapport
Onecom is the UK's Largest Independent Business Telecommunications provider, offering Fixed-Line, Mobile, IT & Broadband solutions to over 300,000 connections.
It is one of the UK's fastest growing technology companies and has been awarded Vodafone Platinum Partner of 2011-2014 and the Total Communications Partner for 2015-2018.
Successful applicants should note that their employment will be subject to a basic disclosure check and satisfactory references.
Due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants. If you have not been notified of the outcome of your application within four weeks of applying, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
What’s on offer?
Learn more, earn more with a programme of training and development designed to help you progress.
Pay it back with chances to raise money for good causes, whilst having fun into the bargain.
Enjoy extra time off, discounted tech’, up to 60% of Samsung products and the biggest Christmas party in the world!