Billing Assistant (Administrator)APPLY
- £18,000 - £20,000 per annum
- Leeds, West Yorkshire
- Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm (No weekends or bank holidays!)
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to work in a great environment with excellent training and development prospects? Why not join Onecom, the UK’s leading Telecommunications Company.
What’s on offer?
A competitive salary as well as a generous benefits package, of which includes:
- 20 days holiday increasing to 25 days, plus bank holidays
- Day off for your birthday
- Up to 12 paid hours a year ‘My Time’
- Vodafone Employee Advantage discount
- Discount on Samsung products (up to 60%)
- Discounted gym membership
- Trade price stock for staff members for all the latest gadgets
- Annual events including the Christmas Party
- Quarterly employee reward programme
- Length of service awards
- Employee of the year and Employee’s employee of the year
- Personal and professional development of staff members
- Enhanced Maternity pay (based on length of service)
- Pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Eye-care vouchers
The Billing Assistant is responsible for the creation and ongoing administration of customer accounts on the company billing platform, along with supporting the billing team to generate accurate and timely customer invoices.
This is an ideal position for someone with existing experience in an administrative position, looking to further their career within a vibrant office environment.
- Creation of customer accounts for entry onto the billing platform;
- Updating of customer accounts with billing changes;
- Support for creation and checking of customer invoices during the billing process;
- Contacting customers and resolving their billing queries;
- Liaising with internal teams to resolve billing queries;
- Problem solving with billing queries, where required; and
- Administration support for the Billing team.
The successful candidate
will possess the following key skills:
- Delivery of excellent customer service;
- Strong IT skills and use of programs including Excel, Word and CRM systems;
- Experience in data input and analysis;
- Outstanding attention to detail and accuracy;
- Adaptability and initiative;
- A positive "can-do" attitude;
- Logical and structured approach to work;
- Ability to work to deadlines and prioritise workload;
- A self-motivated and pro-active approach to all areas of the work;
- Commitment to further professional and personal development;
- Ability to work as part of a team and contribute to the overall success of both the fixed line billing team and the organisation; and
- Communicates in an open, candid, complete and consistent manner.
Onecom is the UK's Largest Independent Business Telecommunications provider, offering Fixed-Line, Mobile, IT & Broadband solutions to over 300,000 Businesses. Onecom operates 12 offices across the UK and employs over 400 staff.
It is one of the UK's fastest growing technology companies and has been awarded Vodafone Platinum Partner of 2011, 2012, 2013 & 2014 and the Total Communications Partner for 2015, 2016 & 2017 - the highest accolade from the network.
Due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants. If you have not been notified of the outcome of your application within four weeks of applying, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
What’s on offer?
Learn more, earn more with a programme of training and development designed to help you progress.
Pay it back with chances to raise money for good causes, whilst having fun into the bargain.
Enjoy extra time off, discounted tech’, up to 60% of Samsung products and the biggest Christmas party in the world!