Apprentice Service AdministratorAPPLY
- £5 per hour / £200 per week
- Whiteley, Hampshire
- Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 5:30pm
Duration of apprenticeship: 13 months training
Qualification gained: Diploma in Business Administration - Level 2
Onecom is recruiting for an Apprentice Service Administrator to join our Whiteley Service team with the potential to gain full time employment with the organisation.
The Service Administrator is responsible for ensuring that all company returns and repairs are processed and managed correctly while delivering a high level of service to our customers and the internal business.
This will encompass efficient handling of customer and supplier return and repair requests, including checking for accuracy in terms of quantity, description, part/model, reason type, price and condition.
- Returns and Repair Management, including creation of returns, testing and validation for Mobile, IT and Telephony devices and accessories, including:
- Validation of Returns;
- Goods In;
- Quote Management;
- Dispatching of goods;
- Testing and Data wiping (if required);
- Creation of inspection/fault reports (if required); and
- Creation of customer invoices.
- Device programming based on customer requirements (if required);
- Ensure all materials and goods are stored correctly to minimise the possibility of damage or deterioration;
- Responsible for returns and repairs processing;
- Ensure all information is tracked and kept up to date on the company system;
- Comply with company policies, processes and procedures;
- Support, co-ordinate and maintain relationships with internal teams;
- Any other duties as required by the line manager commensurate with the position;
- Prioritising workload in a busy environment;
- Ensuring that processes, existing or new are in place and being adhered to; and
- Ensuring that quality of service delivery to the business and our customers is consistent, even at busy times.
The successful candidate
will possess the following key skills:
- GCSE grades A-C in Maths and English (or equivalent) but not essential;
- Computer literate and knowledge of MS Packages;
- Good communication skills are essential (both verbal and written);
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy;
- Administration experience (desirable);
- Adaptability and initiative;
- A positive "can-do" attitude;
- Ability to work to strict deadlines and prioritise workload;
- A self-motivated and pro-active approach;
- Ability to work as of a team and contribute to the overall success of the team and organisation;
- Enjoys working with people;
- Is patient, tactful, diplomatic and approachable;
- Is able to remain calm in challenging situations;
- Understands how own role contributes to business objectives and internal customer satisfaction;
- Puts in a sustained effort to get things right; stays focused on the end result;
- Delivers against expectations on or ahead of time;
- Tackles potential problems on own initiative; and
- Willingness to support and demonstrate the Onecom group core values.
- 20 days holiday increasing to 25 days, plus bank holidays
- Day off for your birthday
- Up to 12 paid hours a year 'My Time’
- Vodafone Employee Advantage discount
- Discount on Samsung products (up to 60%)
- Discounted gym membership
- Trade price stock for staff members for all the latest gadgets
- Annual events including the Christmas Party
- Quarterly employee reward programme
- Length of service awards
- Employee of the year and Employee’s employee of the year
- Personal and professional development of staff members
- Enhanced Maternity pay (based on length of service)
- Pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Eye-care vouchers
Onecom is the UK's Largest Independent Business Telecommunications provider, offering Fixed-Line, Mobile, IT & Broadband solutions to over 300,000 Businesses. Onecom operates 12 offices across the UK and employs over 400 staff.
It is one of the UK's fastest growing technology companies and has been awarded Vodafone Platinum Partner of 2011, 2012, 2013 & 2014 and the Total Communications Partner for 2015, 2016 & 2017 - the highest accolade from the network.
Due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants. If you have not been notified of the outcome of your application within four weeks of applying, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
What’s on offer?
Learn more, earn more with a programme of training and development designed to help you progress.
Pay it back with chances to raise money for good causes, whilst having fun into the bargain.
Enjoy extra time off, discounted tech’, up to 60% of Samsung products and the biggest Christmas party in the world!