Account Development ManagerAPPLY
- £19,000 basic + commission (on target earnings of £31,000+)
- Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 5:30pm
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to work in a great environment with excellent training and development prospects? Why not join Onecom, the UK’s leading Telecommunications Company.
What’s on offer?
A competitive salary, as well as a generous benefits package, of which includes:
- 20 days holiday increasing to 25 days, plus bank holidays
- Day off for your birthday
- Free fruit in the office
- Up to 12 paid hours a year ‘My Time’
- Performance related commission paid monthly
- Vodafone Employee Advantage discount
- Discount on Samsung products (up to 60%)
- Discounted gym membership
- Trade price stock for staff members for all the latest gadgets
- Annual events including the Christmas Party
- Quarterly employee reward programme
- Length of service awards
- Employee of the year and Employee’s employee of the year
- Personal and professional development of staff members
- Enhanced Maternity pay (based on length of service)
- Pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Eye-care vouchers
The Account Development Manager is primarily responsible for driving existing and potential customer revenue and growth into our existing Mitel solutions accounts across the country. The Account Development Manager is also responsible for managing and developing all existing account relationships and managing the well-being of these accounts both in terms of retention and new business.
This is an ideal position for someone looking to further their career within a vibrant office environment.
- Increase sales, revenue and GP into the existing Mitel account base
- Oversee sales pipeline for all Solutions being sold into the existing customer base
- Define Account Development plans for larger customers
- Engage product management to ensure best possible commercials are achieved and negotiate big bid support
- Report weekly activity on weekly sales call
- Identify development potential in accounts by studying current business which includes but is not limited to: liaising with key customer personnel and company personnel who have worked with customer; identifying and evaluating additional needs; and analysing opportunities
- Initiate sales process by building relationships, qualifying potential and scheduling appointments
- Develop sales by making initial presentations, explaining product and service enhancements and additions and introducing new products and services
- Close sales by overcoming objections and preparing contracts
- Contribute information to sales strategies by evaluating current product results, which includes: identifying needs to be filled, monitoring competitive products; and analysing and relaying customer reactions
The successful candidate
will possess the following key skills:
- Experience within Telecommunications or from within a similar industry (desirable)
- Highly proficient IT skills, including the use of Microsoft Office software packages – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Great business sense and commercially aware of the consequences of decision making, striking the right balance between customer service and profit
- Open to flexibility that is required from the role and content of work – office and field based, flexible working hours
- A methodical approach to planning and completing work to deadlines
- Demonstrate initiative and the ability to suggest and implement improvements
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Target driven, results orientated
- Ability to prioritise workload and multi-task
- Pro-active approach and ability to use initiative
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to work and perform well under pressure and time constraints
Onecom is the UK's Largest Independent Business Telecommunications provider, offering Fixed-Line, Mobile, IT & Broadband solutions to over 300,000 connections.
It is one of the UK's fastest growing technology companies and has been awarded Vodafone Platinum Partner of 2011, 2012, 2013 & 2014 and the Total Communications Partner for 2015, 2016 & 2017.
Successful applicants should note that their employment will be subject to a basic disclosure check and satisfactory references.
Due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants. If you have not been notified of the outcome of your application within four weeks of applying, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
What’s on offer?
Learn more, earn more with a programme of training and development designed to help you progress.
Pay it back with chances to raise money for good causes, whilst having fun into the bargain.
Enjoy extra time off, discounted tech’, up to 60% of Samsung products and the biggest Christmas party in the world!