1st Line Technical Support SpecialistAPPLY
- £18k-£20k DOE
- Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 5:30pm
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to work in a great environment with excellent training and development prospects? Why not join Onecom, the UK’s leading Telecommunications Company.
What’s on offer?
A competitive salary, as well as a generous benefits package, of which includes:
- 20 days holiday increasing to 25 days, plus bank holidays
- Day off for your birthday
- Free fruit in the office
- Up to 12 paid hours a year ‘My Time’
- Vodafone Employee Advantage discount
- Subsidised Fitbit
- Discount on Samsung products (up to 60%)
- Discounted gym membership
- Trade price stock for staff members for all the latest gadgets
- Annual events including the Christmas Party
- Quarterly employee reward programme
- Length of service awards
- Employee of the year and Employee’s employee of the year
- Personal and professional development of staff members
- Enhanced Maternity pay (based on length of service)
- Pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Eye-care vouchers
The 1st Line Technical Support Specialist is responsible for ensuring the provision of high quality support services to Solutions customers. As the first point of contact for customer queries and faults, the 1st Line Technical Support Specialist will be responsible for managing inbound and outbound calls as well as emails to diagnose customer faults to resolution, whilst also maintaining accurate records within the CRM system.
• Day to day manning of the Service Desk covering fixed line queries
• Management and resolution of service tickets across solutions products and services, including but not limited to:
o Wholesale Line Rental & CPS
o Data Connectivity Solutions including ADSL/FTTC o Inbound Services
o Conferencing Services
• Use of remote management solutions to assist with resolving service tickets
• Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction are maintained
• Attend customers sites (where required) to resolve service tickets
• Proactive use of the service boards to ensure workflow is prioritised and in line with customer SLA’s
• Provide regular communication and support to customers via email, telephone and through service tickets
• Use of carrier portals to raise and escalate customers support queries through to completion
• Ensure all customer information is tracked and kept up to date on the company database/system
• Liaise with carriers and suppliers where required
• Support, co-ordinate and maintain relationships with internal teams where required.
• Sharing any specialist skills with other team members so that any agent will know and understand all aspects of support
• Supporting other teams with overflow where required to ensure customers are kept satisfied regardless of product
• Any other duties as required by the line manager commensurate with the position
The successful candidate
• Understands how own role contributes to business objectives, internal and external customer satisfaction
• Enjoys working with people and is able to work as part of a team
• Is able to remain calm in difficult situations
• Communicates in an open, candid, complete and consistent manner Understands the value of profitable customers, listens to and understands the customers’ needs and delivers outstanding customer service
• Positive and courageous, open, trustworthy and trusting, resilient, takes personal responsibility, curious, seeks opportunities to learn
• Develops the capability and expertise of self and shows a drive and determination to progress • Delivers every time to high standards – time, cost, quality, efficiency and value
• Takes on and achieves targets and project deadlines, gets work done reliably
• Puts in a sustained effort to get things right; stays focused on the end result
• Tackles potential problems on own initiative
• Is patient, tactful, diplomatic and approachable
• Is confident gathering information
• Be comfortable with adaptation and embrace change in order to deal with frequent changes to process, roles and tasks
• Have strong self-awareness and a keen understanding of how to present themselves and interact appropriately and professionally with other members of staff and external customers
• Ability to stay motivated using the individual’s set standards of job satisfaction
What’s on offer?
Learn more, earn more with a programme of training and development designed to help you progress.
Pay it back with chances to raise money for good causes, whilst having fun into the bargain.
Enjoy extra time off, discounted tech’, up to 60% of Samsung products and the biggest Christmas party in the world!