Project Delivery Coordinator ApprenticeAPPLY
- £5 per hour ( £200 per week)
- Guiseley, Leeds
- Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 5pm
Onecom is recruiting for a Project Delivery Coordinator Apprentice to join our Guiseley team with the potential to gain full time employment with the organisation.
The Project Delivery Coordinator Apprentice will be a pivotal role within the Project Delivery team and be responsible for managing the delivery of Onecom projects for products and services to internal and external customers to include, but not limited to, Wholesale Line Rental and Calls, Hosted Telephony Solutions, Data Connectivity, WAN’s and On-Site Telephony Systems (PBX).
The Project Delivery Coordinator Apprentice will be the first point of contact for the customer from the time that the order or project is handed to Project Delivery team from the sales teams. The individual will be responsible for managing provisioning with carriers and suppliers, scheduling technical resource for site surveys (where applicable) and on-site installation work, ordering equipment and producing documentation for both the technical team and the customer.
- Project manage the smooth delivery of Onecom products and services to customers
- Lead on projects, manage the process and provide weekly reporting via calls with the customer and our suppliers
- Understanding the solution and process bespoke to the customer
- Act as the single point of contact during the delivery process and ensure high levels of customer satisfaction are maintained
- Manage the on-boarding of new customers in-line with the internal company processes and procedures
- Provide regular communication, support and project status reports to customers via email and telephone
- Attend customer meetings (where required) to discuss product and service delivery in-line with customer requirements
- Management and provision of orders for all products and services using carrier portals or order forms where required
- Ensuring all customer information is tracked and kept up to date on the company database and billing systems
- Liaise, co-ordinate and maintain relationships with carriers and suppliers where required
- Support, co-ordinate and maintain relationships with internal teams where required
The successful candidate
The successful candidate will possess the following key skills:
- GCSE grades A-C in Maths and English (or equivalent) but not essential.
- Customer Service experience (desirable);
- Computer literate and knowledge of MS Packages;
- Good communication skills are essential (both verbal and written);
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy;
- Experience within a telecommunications environment (desirable);
- Experience with device programming, testing and data wiping (desirable);
- Adaptability and initiative;
- A positive "can-do" attitude;
- Structured approach to work;
- Ability to work to strict deadlines and prioritise workload;
- A self-motivated and pro-active approach;
- Ability to work as part of a team and contribute to the overall success of the team and the organisation;
- Enjoys working with people;
- Takes on and achieves targets and project deadlines, gets work done reliably; and
- Understands how own role contributes to business objectives and internal/external customer satisfaction.
- 20 days holiday increasing to 25 days, plus bank holidays
- Day off for your birthday
- Free fruit in the office
- Up to 12 paid hours a year ‘My Time’
- Vodafone Employee Advantage discount
- Subsidised Fitbit
- Discount on Samsung products (up to 60%)
- Discounted gym membership
- Trade price stock for staff members for all the latest gadgets
- Annual events including the Christmas Party
- Quarterly employee reward programme
- Length of service awards
- Employee of the year and Employee’s employee of the year
- Personal and professional development of staff members
- Enhanced Maternity pay (based on length of service)
- Pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Eye-care vouchers
Successful applicants should note that their employment will be subject to a basic disclosure check and satisfactory references.
Due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants. If you have not been notified of the outcome of your application within four weeks of applying, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
What’s on offer?
Learn more, earn more with a programme of training and development designed to help you progress.
Pay it back with chances to raise money for good causes, whilst having fun into the bargain.
Enjoy extra time off, discounted tech’, up to 60% of Samsung products and the biggest Christmas party in the world!