- £20,000 basic salary + uncapped commission (OTE £40k)
- Monday – Friday, 8:45am – 5:45pm (No weekends or bank holidays!)
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to work in a great environment with excellent training and development prospects? Why not join Onecom, the UK’s leading Telecommunications Company.
What’s on offer?
A competitive salary, as well as a generous benefits package, of which includes:
- 20 days holiday increasing to 25 days, plus bank holidays
- Day off for your birthday
- Uncapped commission
- Free fruit in the office
- Up to 12 paid hours a year ‘My Time’
- Vodafone Employee Advantage discount
- Subsidised Fitbit
- Discount on Samsung products (up to 60%)
- Discounted gym membership
- Trade price stock for staff members for all the latest gadgets
- Annual events including the Christmas Party
- Quarterly employee reward programme
- Length of service awards
- Employee of the year and Employee’s employee of the year
- Personal and professional development of staff members
- Enhanced Maternity pay (based on length of service)
- Pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Eye-care vouchers
Our Sales Executives are driven to deliver exceptional service whilst also creating solutions for our customers that match their requirements and business needs. You will need to be knowledgeable on the Onecom portfolio of products and services and have the ability to inspire confidence in our brand.
With uncapped earning potential, our Sales Executives work in a supportive and structured team environment to ensure targets are achieved on a monthly basis.
This is an ideal position for someone looking to further their career within a vibrant office environment.
- Outbound calling new prospect data
- Creating and identifying opportunities for new and existing customers
- Building and managing successful customer relationships
- Listening to customer requirements and presenting recommendations appropriately to make a sale
- Providing a personalised and unique service to each customer, offering advice where appropriate
- Negotiating on price, costs, delivery and specifications with customers and managers Delivery of KPI and targets to include volume and profit
- Cleansing of data on the company’s database
- Carrying out effective account management of existing business and scope out opportunities for further business
- Working in a target driven, fast paced environment
- Complying with Ofcom standards by following a scripted sales pitch and proven sales process
- Understanding and be compliant on DPA and GDPR
- Patience and attention to customer satisfaction
- Pro-active process management, ensuring that customers never have to chase for a response to their query
The successful candidate
will possess the following key skills:
- Strong sales ability
- Adaptability and initiative
- Must be aware of market trends that will have an impact on Onecom and our offerings to customers
- Excellent telephone manner and interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills – verbal and written
- Outstanding attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work to deadlines and prioritise workload
- A pro-active approach
- Strong systems skills (ability to use Microsoft packages is a must)
- Commitment to further professional and personal development
- Ability to work as part of a team and contribute to the overall success of both the Sales team and organisational objectives
- Personable and confident
- Demonstrates integrity and remains calm in challenging situations
Onecom is the UK's Leading and Largest Independent Business Telecoms provider, offering Fixed-Line, Mobile, IT & Broadband solutions to businesses nationwide. It is one of the UK's fastest growing technology companies and invests heavily in employee development.
Successful applicants should note that their employment will be subject to a basic disclosure check and satisfactory references.
Due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants. If you have not been notified of the outcome of your application within four weeks of applying, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
What’s on offer?
Learn more, earn more with a programme of training and development designed to help you progress.
Pay it back with chances to raise money for good causes, whilst having fun into the bargain.
Enjoy extra time off, discounted tech’, up to 60% of Samsung products and the biggest Christmas party in the world!